08-04-2019, 01:04 PM
Hello everyone, I wanted to share with you 5 tips that works from me well :
1) In your campaign (in Facebook for Example) you should separate countries as much as you can by creating different ad sets.
- Ad set for the Nordic Countries
- Ad set for Australia and New Zealand
- Ad set for USA
- Ad Set for UK...
2) Target countries that works for you.
And try to Block all the Low-Class Countries.
3) You can create for your Facebook ad account pixel code.
you can embed it to any website that way you will be able to track your leads conversions and know which ad sets generate more leads.
4) The same with Google conversion code.
You can create your conversion ID
And conversion label for the Google Tag Manager.
5) Try to use also utms.
[To see links please register here]That will also help you to know from which ad exactly your sales are coming from and that way you can optimize and scale up.
*you only need the 3 fields beneath the field where you enter your link.
Hope I helped